What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lie Steve, your first game was a ball and cup...or a hoop and a stick?

His first ever game varies depending on what day of the week it is and what game is listed on eBay. ;)

Indiana Jones for sale on ebay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams...444943?hash=item25e90899cf:g:vRwAAOSwGUBaFVu2

Same machine pops up on an irish site today.
https://www.donedeal.ie/hobbies-for-sale/indiana-jones-williams-flipper/17639442

The scammers must think we all speak Irish in Ireland, as the add description is all in Irish.

Just a post for buyers to mind your self, no matter what site you use. Reported it to Donedeal
I'm gonna buy it from Ireland coz its cheaper! :)

Batman on ebay , any views anyone please

Main things to look for with these are playfield wear which they are very prone too and the state of the batcave plastic which is normally smashed up. Based on a brief look at the pics the playfield on this one looks decent, hard to tell re: the batcave. Display issues as mentioned so assuming it needs replacing that's £250. If a "games technician" has really looked at it and said up to £200 to fix any issues then it's starting bid of £800 is already more than I'd want to pay if I was in the market for one.

It'll go for way more than it's worth and then someone will have to throw a fair chunk of cash and time at it to make nice so you would have to REALLY want a DE Batman to buy it IMHO :thumbs:

I watched a video of it on you tube. Looked very repetitive....shoot cave, shoot museum, shoot cave, shoot museum....

I had one for a while , shopping it for a friend. Yes its the typical early 90s DE limited rules, limited gameplay .... but damn I just found it really fun to shoot - its a great 'beer game' when friends come round. The batcave though is the dumbest, easiest shot in all pinball though :rofl: People can get all snooty about DE games but on the whole they were always a blast to play - and thats all that matters with a game surely :thumbs:

Not on ebay but somewhere in northern France a guy is selling a taf for 3200 euros (about 2850 pounds). Playfield is worn and cabinet planked. Plus dmd has one line out.
I considered it and decided against it personally but other taf lovers might be interested.
I suspect you could get it shipped back here for a couple of hundred pounds.
If anybody interested let me know and I'll point you in the right direction. No assurance given but I spoke to the guy this morning and he seemed legit.

Just noticed the same guy selling:
Mm
Ij
Cc
Cp
Cv
Afm
Mb
Ss
Totan
Sc
Tom
Nba x2
For a mere 80keuros.
They'd have to be in top condition to be worth that much.

The IJ looks almost exactly the same as one I bought in Auckland New Zealand, only the backbox on this one looks battered.

Last edited:
Not eBay but Facebook group. Tz for 4200. Looks in good condition.
It is on FB, gumtree and eBay now. Different name on Gumtree and FB. Free delivery included, I am starting to twitch. I stay NE Scotland, Delivery from Elgin would be very expensive. Interesting to see what happens.

I know it's not ebay, but there is a nice looking Incredible Hulk for sale on Facebook in Milton Keynes. Claims to be HUO.

It's not in great condition. Would have thought £600 - 700 more realistic, especially with that black line touch up on p/f!

I know it's not ebay, but there is a nice looking Incredible Hulk for sale on Facebook in Milton Keynes. Claims to be HUO.
Reminds me of first pin I bought in 2006. On ebay - HUO. So, I paid more. It was so screamingly obviously not HUO ( as I later learnt ) ..... but easy to hook a newbie and I was that newbie:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom