What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinball heaven very nice
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_JY8AAOSwfXFas3LZ_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally-Williams - The Addams Family Pinball Machine - Gold Roms

Night Rider looks like a pretty plain EM to me. There are nicer looking playfield layouts and artwork from this period, especially the gottliebs.

At 700 quid I would be tempted. But not more. It looks like playing this game could get old very quickly, not sure it would be a keeper for many people.

One was on eBay a year ago and seemed to hang around.

Night Rider looks like a pretty plain EM to me. There are nicer looking playfield layouts and artwork from this period, especially the gottliebs.

At 700 quid I would be tempted. But not more. It looks like playing this game could get old very quickly, not sure it would be a keeper for many people.

One was on eBay a year ago and seemed to hang around.
Yeah, the theme isn't for me either, American Trucking....hmm

Any thoughts on the Speak Easy? I'm tempted at the price but sounds like it might be a terrible game? Never played one.

Speak easy is fun to play in a league scenario.

But it is not a keeper in my opinion .it is one of those that came out after the golden period (fathom, centaur, flash gordon etc) when bally was cost cutting, stripping out displays, stripping out speech etc . So it is a stripped out design

They tend to sell for harlem globe trotters, nitro groundsheet type money .ie bottom end of the Bally SS price range .

Speak easy is fun to play in a league scenario.

But it is not a keeper in my opinion .it is one of those that came out after the golden period (fathom, centaur, flash gordon etc) when bally was cost cutting, stripping out displays, stripping out speech etc . So it is a stripped out design

They tend to sell for harlem globe trotters, nitro groundsheet type money .ie bottom end of the Bally SS price range .

Thanks, that confirms what I thought. I guess I'll have to focus a bit more. Hold out for a Paragon or Lost World.

Focus yes. Wine and app no. [emoji3]

Luckily managed to cancel and get a refund for my drunken 6ft high 150kg jukebox purchase that couldn't be delivered for nearly a month due to the Beast from the East. It's almost like free money lol

Too far from me but a good deal for someone to be made for someone able to act quickly (if not a scam!)
The Wembley international hotel is selling a cftbl for £400 on Facebook.

Looks legit as tel number on ad is the one from the hotel. More than 90 people have watched the ad already so it might be gone.

crazy that they only want 400 quid for it,and someone was trying to sell a shagged one on here for 2 grand

I suspect someone remembers they bought for 400 all these years ago.
Or its a typo and someone trying to get 4000...

just noticed it's on gumtree as well for £400 so obviously not a typo

I rang up. She said call back on Monday. Price will probably be a bit higher by then I'm guessing.

I bet you she must be peed off receiving calls for this pinball machine. I take it an employee decided to give the front desk number and disappeared for the weekend.

About the price being different by Monday, isn't that fair enough in the end?
We were quick to point out to the white bodied Creech how unrealistic his price was. How many pointed out to this seller that his price was equally unrealistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom