What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 60840

Bloody hell £1750 and still 2hrs 30 mins to go and it has the matt overlay sticker around the fish area so must be not that great. Looks ok then I saw that weird material plastic overlay. Would be ****ed it I bought this at £1750. Don’t even think there is a topper. See what happens with the monster bash. Says mint but looks to me to have playfield touch ups around the normal drag trac and mosh pit.
Never seen that kind of overlay before.

Mind you, never seen front legs that have had ends chopped off them either:rolleyes:o_O

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fish-Tal...383525?hash=item25ef779ce5:g:R1sAAOSw5vdanbO0

legs.jpg

Reactions: DRD
View attachment 60840

Bloody hell £1750 and still 2hrs 30 mins to go and it has the matt overlay sticker around the fish area so must be not that great. Looks ok then I saw that weird material plastic overlay. Would be ****ed it I bought this at £1750. Don’t even think there is a topper. See what happens with the monster bash. Says mint but looks to me to have playfield touch ups around the normal drag trac and mosh pit.

Yup, that overlay is horrible. **** lifting elsewhere on the playfield too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s the same as the overlay I bought from Pinball Center. It had a textured Matt surface and the colours were off. I’d have used it as a last resort but it’s not the best!!

That’s the same as the overlay I bought from Pinball Center. It had a textured Matt surface and the colours were off. I’d have used it as a last resort but it’s not the best!!
Yes mate was the same one. Wasn’t very good was it and weird textured finish. Didn’t see the front legs shopped off.

Funny ended on the same amount it has been at for a while. I would say maybe some bidding up on this. Maybe the same on the other ones two as well. They both look like they have problems and want too money.
318B5837-E9AB-4944-BF69-B9A3469FE854.png

anyone ever bought from arcade warehouse? are they members on here?

I bought one recently from them.

All the machines are, according to the guy I met there, are from a private collector who died, and his widow is releasing machines a few at a time for them to sell on her behalf.

All the machines that I saw were, to be fair, in reasonable condition though virtually all had had their cabinet artwork altered [ see their current Magic City on ebay] Perhaps some a bit expensive but EM's are fetching higher prices nowadays, just like any other pinball really.

The machine that I bought was as described and for a reasonable price. So, yes, use caution, just as you would with anyone unknown.;)

Funny ended on the same amount it has been at for a while. I would say maybe some bidding up on this. Maybe the same on the other ones two as well. They both look like they have problems and want too money.View attachment 60875
I know the seller and he is an honest guy. There will be no “bidding up” as you put it.
He might not have as keen an eye as some of us.
He got the Creature from me but I haven’t seen the Fish Tales or the Monster Bash.

05E9A456-1DEB-44C6-9A05-38F5024006E5.png

Monster bash sells for £5851 with colour dmd and mirror blades. Playfield looks ok, maybe touch up around mosh bit and drag tracks always. Back box abit flacky. Good price to who bought it or was it. Does this show that the market is thinking mbr is next as the classic will be around £6500 I would say and you get a brand new pin. This would have sold for more if that not looming for shour. My old one I owned a while back only sold a few months ago on here for £6500 with ok playfield and ok cabinet. Crazy times. My bet is defo mbr next for cgc.

Screenshot_20180318-120828.png

9 mins left guys. I've bid on this a few times but i really shouldn't buy it. Seems a good price right now. Wonder if it will stay at this price

6 k nearly for a mb, the pinworld has gone through the roof with prices it seems, b lister game a few years back, interesting times, glad I bought most of mine a few years back :D

Talking about mm, found one for 5.5k euros in France. Ex operation so state is likely to be poor.

I was actually in for this offline, as it was up before elsewhere, then realised that Gottliebs weren't for me.

His wife actually does want a toilet in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom