What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who snagged the suspicious NF on fb? Says " factory settings reset on start up" not surprised it's missing the lil daughter board with the batteries on! And this is from someone with a collection "I don't know what it could be"

So who snagged the suspicious NF on fb? Says " factory settings reset on start up" not surprised it's missing the lil daughter board with the batteries on! And this is from someone with a collection "I don't know what it could be"
I saw that - would have been me chancing it if later in the year...

Spoke to the lady seller as she is local. She has been bombarded with offers as expected.
She knows very little about it and the money will go to her ex, as it's his pin.
Auction is running until the end, unless, you know the rest.

To be fair to her, i asked about pictures in the back box (as we all know the first suspect will be replacement MPU as the batteries will have gone furry...), she was great, and explained that if i could describe to her how to get there then she would, and left her number.

I asked when it would be convenient to call.... and haven't had a reply:rofl::rofl:

Whoops misread that Paul, thought you were asking for pictures of her back box and her giving you a contact number was an invite to go round and demonstrate how to access it!! :oops::oops::rolleyes:

Aren't they over priced generally?

They have recently sold some early Solid state games at a pretty good price. The SP is over priced but they are a retailer and make a business of it.
I purchased a jukebox from them and was extremely pleased with the deal I got and the service received.
They’re certainly not on the stratosphere of Liberty Games or HLD, that’s for sure.

The SP looks to have been shopped and good nick so once you’ve haggled with them, they’re not too far off the mark really.

Might go and take a look as it’s near me. Looks a bit rough and overpriced though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to play it back in the day. Thoughts on condition ? It will need to be cheaper than that.

Thanks Grizz - if I were to buy one I’d want it in good nick. Looked rough imho but I needed another opinion

Data East Stat Trek is a great but very simple game - that one looks in a right state...

Mine

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180312_477999207f404bc8744bbfaac137e13b.jpg

One linked above:

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180312_4055faf1a106c823560ac6a8023629ad.jpg

More pics of mine to compare

https://flickr.com/photos/85756453@N08/sets/72157675606435715

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

F6D9CDFA-2A51-4E9D-99ED-134769106755.png

Bloody hell £1750 and still 2hrs 30 mins to go and it has the matt overlay sticker around the fish area so must be not that great. Looks ok then I saw that weird material plastic overlay. Would be ****ed it I bought this at £1750. Don’t even think there is a topper. See what happens with the monster bash. Says mint but looks to me to have playfield touch ups around the normal drag trac and mosh pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom