What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
BALLY WORLD CUP SOCCER 1994

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BALLY-WO...409484?hash=item5906a29c4c:g:EhcAAOSwI8laQ4hq

I seem to remember a earlier (like 2017?) thread on this saying some parts were missing ,(often removed to make it more money when on site ?) i may be going even more mental but would appreciate it if anyone could remember and enlighten me .:thumbs:

Oh no, I think it was this one, the slightly heated one... You plank!

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/world-cup-soccer-94-£1175.38852/

Screenshot_20180225-192730.png

This facebook post.

Does anyone know much about games warehouse on ebay? I’ve heard a lot of people saying to be warned of them but whats the reason? Theyre selling a few EM games I’d be interested in but just wanted to hear everyones opinion.... i definately think the machines theyre selling are all a few hundred pounds to excessive though

Absolutely awesome provenance on this bubble soccer .....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soccer-Arcade-Game/253237102867?hash=item3af61b8913:g:F1IAAOSwt5tZvpTQ

"This is a very rare machine try and find another I acquired this from a British world champion body builder who told me he got it from a professional dart player"

Brilliant!

I’m think of buying it just so I can relist it and say ‘I’m an accountant but this was originally owned by a darts player who sold it to a body builder who sold it to an idiot ‘

Did anyone on here score the Cyclone on ebay for about 750 ? The pics were limited, but it looked a tidy one

I do not know the seller. He might be the best guy in the world.

But all games are tough to sell if you are a complete @@@@er

Cc appeared on eBay with 2k starting bid. But there is a catch.
Game is in the us.
Any seller openly invites you to sell outside of eBay.
Don't they check ads anymore???

Mb for sale on eBay. Looks in good nick and seller upfront that auction will go to the end. Refreshing.

Loving the angle the flippers are resting at :rofl:

If that was working before storage I bet it plays like a total dog.

Still - it is listed as a project .............so peeps will bid accordingly ....which means it will go for mental money :rolleyes:

Loving the angle the flippers are resting at :rofl:

If that was working before storage I bet it plays like a total dog.

Still - it is listed as a project .............so peeps will bid accordingly ....which means it will go for mental money :rolleyes:
Spoke to the lady seller as she is local. She has been bombarded with offers as expected.
She knows very little about it and the money will go to her ex, as it's his pin.
Auction is running until the end, unless, you know the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom