What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay had a very different feel back then. I once felt dismayed when I was outbid by last second bidding back in the early days. I thought that was Dirty Pool. And I did not like it.

Shilling and scamming has always happened on eBay. But it has gone turbo now. The site is awash with dishonest buyers let alone the tsunami of dishonest sellers.

I find Gumtree so much better these days .I know that it is the same company. But I seem to have encountered better individuals on it. Quite often folk who also now loathe eBay.

eBay had a very different feel back then. I once felt dismayed when I was outbid by last second bidding back in the early days. I thought that was Dirty Pool. And I did not like it.

Shilling and scamming has always happened on eBay. But it has gone turbo now. The site is awash with dishonest buyers let alone the tsunami of dishonest sellers.

I find Gumtree so much better these days .I know that it is the same company. But I seem to have encountered better individuals on it. Quite often folk who also now loathe eBay.

To be fair - I still use ebay often to unload unwanted stuff. And I also buy ...mostly though very small ticket items such as used books. I rarely have any issues with buyers or sellers.

Had quite a few people from gumtree wanting my Pacman ,but all of them wanting not to pay with money , but swapsie like my £900 mountain bike or apple phones . Eventually sold on eBay to a well happy newbie trouble free !!

Did consider it but wasn't sure why it would need this for home use only? "IT DOES HAVE A LOCK BAR FITTED TO THE FRONT"

s-l1600.jpg

I like the look of BOP but will wait for a) a decent one to come up and b) more space in my house coming available!
Do you like shooting a ramp on the left side of a playfield? I hope so cos that's what you'll be doing..... * a lot * [emoji23]

There is no denying the awesomeness of the metamorphosis sequence, the look and the sounds..... but I can't think of a more 1 shot game.

Another WD - such a common game :D

Weird isn't it, it was a relatively low production game (because no one wanted it and operators just returned them) at less than 2.5k units, I have parted out 2 myself (back in the day when they were worthless and this wasn't considered a crime against humanity) as I'm sure a lot of others were so I would guess that there are way less than half of them kicking about worldwide but they keep turning up.

Apart from the ones I parted out I have owned 10 of them, never the same one twice (as far as I know) so there must be more than that kicking about the UK.

I actually want one... but not at that price for a game that no one, except me, seems to want.

Weird isn't it, it was a relatively low production game (because no one wanted it and operators just returned them) at less than 2.5k units, I have parted out 2 myself (back in the day when they were worthless and this wasn't considered a crime against humanity) as I'm sure a lot of others were so I would guess that there are way less than half of them kicking about worldwide but they keep turning up.

Apart from the ones I parted out I have owned 10 of them, never the same one twice (as far as I know) so there must be more than that kicking about the UK.
Strange indeed.
I also wanted one but last year they were around the £1100 mark so not rushing to buy anymore.

I would have thought £1100 - £1300 seems right, lots coming on market at the higher price right now, setting a new price maybe... Happens in supply led markets sometimes.

That is pinball all over.

One game in the whole of the UK sells for a higher amount and suddenly it's the new price.

Time and time again this happened with TAF.

Crazy really how the sale of a single game effects the whole market.

That is pinball all over.

One game in the whole of the UK sells for a higher amount and suddenly it's the new price.

Have any of them actually sold at this price though? That's the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom