What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

East Anglia Pinball League - Meet 2

Massive thanks to @Jmac for hosting today. It was great to play his amazing collection of games, and cool to see a good turnout. The veggie curry was lovely, compliments to the chef 👨‍🍳.

Huge thanks to @Lecari for running things, as professional as always.

Awesome to see some new faces amongst the attendees, and cheers to @Lebowskis Rug and Isaac, for allowing me to complete our games together.

Having got into Pinball over the last month I might have to go to the next one. Hopefully being terrible at pinball is not an issue. Sounds like a good time.
You'd be more than welcome to join! It doesn't matter your ability, we have a range here of players from new to experienced - it's always a fun and social day with lots of pinball :)

The next meet is in Royston on 21st April, I will be sharing RSVP details soon.

Will echo my in person thanks on here also, huge thankyou to Jon for hosting and to David and Claire for planning and running. Such a great day of pinball with new and returning faces with a wide variety of games in tip top shape.

Well done to Andy for winning meet 2! Looking forward to more :) the pinball scene in the east is just going from strength to strength.

The official results are now up on the league website: https://www.pinballleague.uk/league.php?region=ea

Thank you also to everyone who came yesterday and made generous donations, which came to £250. After talking to Alan (@Happypin on the forum) about his terminal cancer @Jmac decided to donate the money to work that is done on his rare form of the disease from us all. Thanks again.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-25 at 6.28.20 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-25 at 6.28.20 PM.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 6
The official results are now up on the league website: https://www.pinballleague.uk/league.php?region=ea

Thank you also to everyone who came yesterday and made generous donations, which came to £250. After talking to Alan (@Happypin on the forum) about his terminal cancer @Jmac decided to donate the money to work that is done on his rare form of the disease from us all. Thanks again.
I must say.
Ive told many family members how wonderful pinball folks are on here.
It's such a great place to be involved with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom