What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earthshaker Shop Log

Great work Gaz, She looks Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Now get some playing done.

Not heard anything from you Gaz in a while.
Hope you have not lost the will to live messing with that Taxi and done yourself in.

I'm alright mate. Fixed all my faults on ES just need to get the bell working on Taxi and it'll be 100%. All a learning curve. Enjoyed it actually.

Know you have had a nightmare with both games and I thought you were close to cutting your wrists with Taxi.
Had a vision of you slumpped over Taxi with blood everywhere.
Glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ha ha. I've been pretty threaders with it. Nearly threw my teddies, sold all of my pins and bought a Harley VROD. But I didn't!!! Me and pinball, we're getting there:)

I didn't know things had got that bad Gaz. Glad you are getting there now.

A VROD? Do you ride then? I do understand the attraction of Harley's but I am no where near owning one as they don't fit what I enjoy when I ride.

You know I ride Geoff. Remember the conversation we had!! Nudge nudge wink wink! I've got a fireblade at the moment but Ive got a bit of inheritance coming why and I've always fancied a VRod. Bit of a chromosexual at heart I guess!!!!

That was a spelling mistake, I ment do you ride "them" as in Harley's. I remember you having a Supersports bike, the picture didn't fit with you having a Harley. You have to go through the Triumph and then BMW ownership before getting to a Harley from a Fireblade.

Ah ok. Ha ha. No mate gonna skip steps 2 and 3 and go straight for the Harley! It's more my style. Chilled:)

Back
Top Bottom