What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Earthshaker for Whirlwind. Straight swap

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
As mentioned on the price check thread.

If anyone fancies a simple trade of their whirlwind for my earthshaker in the new year, let me know. I want a nice whirlwind so i can continue my software rewrite on it. Of the 2, whirlwind is my personal fav. Had to sell the other one i had, due to a certain john popaduik zidware situation a few years back! ;). Anyway want to get back to the software thing so let me know. Did showcase the dev on it at a few nlp shows to

Can't get any pics of my game (or it set back up) til next year . From memory unfaded cab, nice unworn playfield, mint mirrored backglass, fully working, needs a playfield strip and clean.

may i ask how you are coding them? some sort of P-Roc system?

My whirlwind rewrite is python and c. Using proc io hardware for now plus a custom coil/lamp driver and one of my alphanumeric driver boards to drive the display. Game code will be rpi run, was previously using a shuttle based computer

sounds pretty cool, what is your alphanumeric driver board? sounds interesting.

sounds pretty cool, what is your alphanumeric driver board? sounds interesting.

It's a control board that interfaces between proc and system 11 alphanumeric displays as proc will only drive wpc displays natively

Ah very cool i did something simular with pindmd years ago where pinmamame drives a real dmd via usb + microcontroller. I guess you will be doing something simular? but the micro will drive the 2x16 alphanumerics instead of a dmd. Are they easy to talk to? whats the protocol?

Back
Top Bottom