What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Early Bally SS pin

Bally1967

Registered
Hello all, my first post as I'm returning to the hobby after a long hiatus. I'm hoping to find an early Bally Solid State pin to buy. I'm looking for any of the following: EBD, Fathom, Medusa, Centaur, Xenon, Flash Gordon, Embryon, Elektra...open to other suggestions too. The artwork of this era really appeals to me!

I live in Plymouth but I'm prepared to travel to wherever necessary to view / collect the right machine. I wouldn't be averse to a project to work on over the winter but would also be very happy with anything in better condition too...and obviously at the right price :)

Thanks all.

I have a Vector and Beat The Clock for sale. Was going to post for sale adds in next few days, PM me for details if interested.

OK fellas, if we are all opening up the taps here...

Paragon.

Superb art and gameplay in this pre-speech widebody monster.

With the exception of Kiss, the pre-speech (late 70s) models usually come cheaper than the squawk and talk games that followed. The talkies also tended to be multiball games too with much longer game times

One of the best backglasses of all time.
4888302852_74225ab8c1_b.jpg

All great games a EBD, Centaur and embryon are favs on that list - @Matt Vince has a load of these he has been restoring and selling on...

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have:
Xenon
Fireball 2
Star Trek
Playboy
Medusa
Fathom
Eightball Deluxe
Flash Gordon
Centaur
Space Invaders

We don't have room at the club for all of them, let me know if any are of interest?
are those project machines or fully working?

I have:
Xenon
Fireball 2
Star Trek
Playboy
Medusa
Fathom
Eightball Deluxe
Flash Gordon
Centaur
Space Invaders

We don't have room at the club for all of them, let me know if any are of interest?
Agggh!
If only had more space!

I have been working through refurbishing them one by one (with a lot of help from Bob @ pinballtoys). Hopefully the club can accomodate the majority, but some will be available.

Back
Top Bottom