What's new

Drop Target Not Resetting Up (AFM)

strongs

Site Supporter
Hi Guys,

Having an issue with my AFM which started today. The drop target behind the saucer goes down but does not reset to the up position. I know that the solenoid works as when I test it in the diagnostics the target pops back up but when I hit it back down again in game it doesn't reset back up. I'm not sure the target registers a hit either when hit.

There's a switch under the playfield that gets activated by the target as it drops.

If you do a switch test with the target in the dropped position it should register as closed. If it doesn't take a look and see if it is misaligned, damaged or a wire has dropped off.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

There's a switch under the playfield that gets activated by the target as it drops.

If you do a switch test with the target in the dropped position it should register as closed. If it doesn't take a look and see if it is misaligned, damaged or a wire has dropped off.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I thought it might be something like that, I should start listening to myself. Confirmed with target down the switch stays OPEN so will investigate switch tomorrow. Thanks @DAD

Back
Top Bottom