What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downtime - 26th Sept evening

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hiya all,

Update time to a new software release, along with some new stuff...

* New Events Calendar
* Reviews Engine (Finally!!)

Will take a couple of hours to back up, add all the new stuff (Plus any outstanding updates) and then bring back.

Time?? Not 100% sure yet - suspect around 8pm BST, however watch this space :D

Cheers
Paul

My favorite thing about pinside is how that guy who owns the rights to the Williams name, threatens to sue everyone constantly, just in case they are even thinking of selling any pinball parts without giving him a cut

Ahh the PPS guy, who in reality isn't really any better than wayno was....

UPDATE

Due to the fact i was up silly-early, Managed to get the bulk of stuff upgraded this morning (sorry for the downtime fo those that were affected). There may be issues/errors at the moment on some of the add-ons - Will get those sorted after i have had breakfast!!! :)

Therefore shouldn't be any additional downtime needed to update/install these later :D

If anyone notices anything thats broken, please let me know in here :)

Cheers
Paul

Is it just me or does everyone have two "home" tabs at the top lhs? This appeared after the last upgrade

Back
Top Bottom