What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading Youtube and Viewing Offline

DRD

Registered
Does anyone know how to safely download material from YouTube so that it can still be viewed when you are offline ?

Thanks

Does anyone know how to safely download material from YouTube so that it can still be viewed when you are offline ?

Thanks

So youtube has this on mobile apps but I think you have to subscribe otherwise I use an app called iTube.

If there is something specific you need let me know I can do it and make it available.

I have all the papa (and a few others) downloaded and watch then on ipad and can put on a memory stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DRD
Yeah just google Youtube video downloader. There are several decent sites that do it. I use them often

I was nervous about downloading viruses or similar, do you know which programmes are safe please ?

If you are on a computer just go to YouTube and find the movie you want then click on the url and put a ss before the bit that says YouTube eg www.ssyoutube.com/blah blah. Then hit return and it will bring you to a save from website.. no need to download the app just scroll down abit (after closing any pop up ) and click download in browser

Done...

@DRD I'm shocked. Youtube equates to millennial voodoo, I stick to watching trusted 90s content on reliable 90s viewing devices. My details can't be phished, my bank hacked or virused whilst watching re-runs of Lovejoy on my trusty 4.3 ITT CRT ;)

@astyy

I haven't completely betrayed my nostalgic influences.

This is the material I want to fiddle with ..

Make sure you see 1m26

Back
Top Bottom