Downloading Youtube and Viewing Offline

• Hi Guest,

UK Pinfest - 25th & 26th August 2018

Visit the Thread here!!

Buy your tickets here and support this event!

Thinking about Pinball ownership? Looking to shop about for a new Machine and want to play it before you part with your hard earned £££? Or just want an awesome day out??

This is the best place to visit! Loads of machines from the old to the newest of new (Including the awesome Iron Maiden, and the BRAND NEW Thunderbirds prototype!)

One weekend. Loads of machines. Be there.

• Just a heads up - 10% off eBay UK today until 8pm - (have included link below to make it easier). Enter coupon code PICKANY at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to 2 redemptions.

eBay UK

Terms and conditions here : T&C's

DRD

Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2014
Newark
Does anyone know how to safely download material from YouTube so that it can still be viewed when you are offline ?

Thanks

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
Does anyone know how to safely download material from YouTube so that it can still be viewed when you are offline ?

Thanks
So youtube has this on mobile apps but I think you have to subscribe otherwise I use an app called iTube.

If there is something specific you need let me know I can do it and make it available.

I have all the papa (and a few others) downloaded and watch then on ipad and can put on a memory stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
DRD

DRD

Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2014
Newark
I was nervous about downloading viruses or similar, do you know which programmes are safe please ?

BigIan

Jul 21, 2011
Belfast, Northern Ireland
If you are on a computer just go to YouTube and find the movie you want then click on the url and put a ss before the bit that says YouTube eg www.ssyoutube.com/blah blah. Then hit return and it will bring you to a save from website.. no need to download the app just scroll down abit (after closing any pop up ) and click download in browser

Done...

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Jan 19, 2015
Basingstoke
@DRD I'm shocked. Youtube equates to millennial voodoo, I stick to watching trusted 90s content on reliable 90s viewing devices. My details can't be phished, my bank hacked or virused whilst watching re-runs of Lovejoy on my trusty 4.3 ITT CRT ;)