What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO Arcade : The End of a December to Remember Pinball Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Well done on your finishing position @Neil McRae . Can't believe how much you have improved. You used to be sh*te.

LOL that made me laugh - but you will be pleased to know I still have my moments of ****eness :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Many thanks to Neil and Mandy for a cracking day of pinball and top grub! :D

Also thanks to Neil for going round telling everyone how much he loved the festive pinball gathering at Special When Lit...! :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone who made it a great day and huge thanks to Mandy for feeding us all!

Huge congrats to Rich Mallet who played fantastically, and commiserations to Craig, Nick and Greg who all played superbly in the final!

And I still can't believe I was in the top ten! :D

Results have been submitted to IFPA.

And a special congrats to Diane for beating Clive :D

Results:

View attachment 76856
Thanks Neil

Thanks for the positive feedback - which I’ve relayed onto Mandy and her reaction is when are we doing the next event! :) more on that soon!

Cheers
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some of you will have noticed that the IFPA have put the results up and are probably wondering why such a low score. I've been chatting to Josh at IFPA and in the submission I forgot to note that it was 4 player matchplay - Josh is going to update the scores and it will be TGP 80%

Thanks,
Neil.

Thank You so much Neil & Mandy McRae , really enjoyed the whole Domino December 2 Remember experience ,the food, the community , the machines .... am truly stoked to have won this tournament and apologies if the tilt bob on TWD is still swinging :rofl:

Last edited:
Rich thanks for an epic couple of games on Deadpool and TWD. was fantastic to watch.

feedback survey went out, appreciate all the feedback you give.

Back
Top Bottom