What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO Arcade : The End of a December to Remember Pinball Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Last date for refunds is Friday 14th of December. If you think you can't make it please let us know so that we can make spaces available for other players! We have two people on the waitlist.

soldoutdomino.jpeg

Just a reminder that if you can't make it let us know!

Also note all pinballers will be emailed on Friday with full event details and location!

Just a reminder tomorrow is the last day to tell us you can't make it and get your money back...

We still have three folks waiting to play so if you can't make it please let us know.

Tomorrow we will send out details and timetable for all entrants...

Cheers,
Neil.

Emails with full details of the event went out tonight to those registered and confirmed.

Those on the waitlist will be contacted if someone drops out (so far nobody has).

Runners up trophies are in - something special arriving next week for the Grand Champion!

4820a36e56ce54e5d541b2255d600c61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_1930.JPG

Grand Champion Trophy for December 2 Remember arrived. 40 epic pinball players will battle for this, in what is the the last event to score World Championship points for 2018 and secure players in the World Championship and UK Championship series. All at the World Famous Domino Arcade!

Final update just went out via email. If you didn't get it let me know, 10:30 for practice!

Cheers Neil. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas too.

Let us know if you need us to bring anything.

See you Sunday!!

Don’t think so - only if you have any bizarre food or drink requirements!

Cheers
Neil.

Massive thanks to Neil and Mandy for hosting today. Me and the girls had an awesome day.
I think everyone has got pinshed envy after today, what a setup! Can't wait for the next domino arcade event.

Thanks to everyone who made it a great day and huge thanks to Mandy for feeding us all!

Huge congrats to Rich Mallet who played fantastically, and commiserations to Craig, Nick and Greg who all played superbly in the final!

And I still can't believe I was in the top ten! :D

Results have been submitted to IFPA.

And a special congrats to Diane for beating Clive :D

Results:

1546207924089.png

Some pics from the finals!

8a11836eb0ba735e73cf847c5ebbd8a2.jpg

9e8c58075accbac88835508e4b02a25e.jpg

a3b21d3af597aa0b5cff697a362c3865.jpg

c54f2aa146842010333c7ea0d61c934d.jpg

As others have already said, awesome day of pinball. Very many thanks to Neil and Mandy for hosting and even more so for stepping in to replace Robot Bash. Don't think we can compete with the catering or cabin set up! Fantastic all round,?

Back
Top Bottom