What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOMINO Arcade : The End of a December to Remember Pinball Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

In association with T3WMP - a DOMINO production of an IFPA sanctioned pinball tournament:

The end of December to Remember

Taking place in the home of the War of the Worlds - Glorious Woking.

Practise 10:30
Tournament starts 11:30
Maximum of 8 Rounds of 4 player group Matchplay
Top 8 play in finals.

Registration opens 19:00 Friday 30th of November (Details to follow).

£10 payable in advance with PayPal with cancellations accepted to the 12th of December.

Featuring:

HMS Thunder Child Beef Curry (Spicy!)
Martian Massaman Chicken Curry
A million to one Vegetarian Curry
Heat Ray Rice
Tripod Nan bread.
Black SmokeBeer
Red Weed War of the Worlds Cake.

Hotels - nearest walking distance from Woking train and my house) is https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/surrey/woking/woking-town-centre.html and its decent.

Note: My wife is insistant that nobody smells bad, so bathing is _not_ optional ahead of this tournament. She recently purchased a water cannon from the London Mayor's office.

Arenas:
Attack from Mars LE
Medieval Madness LE
Deadpool LE
Batman 66 LE
Dialed In LE
Iron Maiden LE
The Walking Dead Premium
Ghostbusters Premium
Star Trek Premium
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
Total Nuclear Annihilation
Indy 500
The Shadow
Meteor
Star Trek TNG
Bride of Pinbot (not in tourney)
No Fear (not in tourney)
Theatre of Magic (not in tourney)

After the tournament there will be nibbles and casual play for those that want to hang around, including co-op mode TNA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Greg has confirmed he is delaying robot bash until the end of January - so for one year only im standing in for him - I will post registration details at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now this is on see details at the top. Any questions let me know. Key date is 30th November for registration.

Back
Top Bottom