What's new

For Sale DMDs/Fliptronics board

Mozie

Registered
Got too many of these knocking about so going to sell a couple. 2 x dmds one came from FT and one from Tftc. No lines out and working fine, looking for 70 each, also got a brand new unused fliptronics i&ii board I bought last year from pinled.de but then discovered that wasn't the issue at all so want needed, looking for 60 for this.

Got too many of these knocking about so going to sell a couple. 2 x dmds one came from FT and one from Tftc. No lines out and working fine, looking for 70 each, also got a brand new unused fliptronics i&ii board I bought last year from pinled.de but then discovered that wasn't the issue at all so want needed, looking for 60 for this.

Bumping this as I have another spare Dmd this one is a stern one that came out of TWD, working fine, comes with willams/power adapter (stern part no 036-5608-00) looking for 80 quid Inc delivery for this one 👍

Hello there...looking for 2 Standard DMDs orange on black for Totan/Addams F....I dont know FT, Tftc, are yours compatable with Bally games please.

Sorry these are sold all I have left is one from a walking dead that I was using in dracula with an adapter works fine if you want that one let me know

Back
Top Bottom