What's new

Sold Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
I've got more pins than space so it's time to have yet another reshuffle and move some on. First up is the Dirty Harry I finished shopping out this week :p

Pics of the shop out and the finished article can be found in my shop log thread:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?2349-Dirty-Harry-Shop-Log

The playfield is in great nick with mininmal wear at the scoop holes. All the plastics and ramps are in good condition. Translite and boards are also good. The bad points are the usual dings and scrapes on the cab plus security bar holes (I can take some pics for people who are interested) and there's a single vertical line out on the left side of the DMD but it's barely noticable during gameplay. I'm looking for £1300 and cash on collection is preferable as I'd like you to see it and have a few games :D

I'm also going to look to move on my STTNG and will put another post up for this but if your interested in that, give me a shout. Also if anyone wants to do a 2 for 1 trade then they're both available for something like a LOTR, SM etc....let me know what you've got.

Cheers
Chris

Mr Splootays shop jobs are brilliant. The WW which I now have is clean as a whistle. Great job Chris. Whoever gets it won't have to do a thing for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom