What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Dirty Donny Stern Wizards Pinball Poster

Expired Due to no activity

Tim Thornton

Registered
http://dirtyhero.com/2014/04/08/limited-edition-dirty-donny-wizard-poster/

"Limited Edition black light poster called Wizards. These 18″X24″ prints are hand signed and numbered by Donny himself."

I wanted one of these but the postage from Stern to the UK was ridiculous but less so if ordered in bulk. Added on top was the tax and VAT and these cost me a fair whack but I figured they were so good looking there should be a few potential buyers in the UK.

I'm looking for £75 each. There are 4 but I'll be keeping one for myself. I'll probably be at the UKPP too so that could save on delivery. PM me if you are interested otherwise they'll end up on The Bay Of Electronic.
pinballer2014.files.wordpress.com_2014_04_dirty_donny_wizard_poster.jpg

Erm, the old "is it art or is it ****" debate.......;)
John Whitfield: Thread****ter... You are in the minority when it comes to this I reckon. That Metallica PF is the first decent artwork in pinball for a long time. No wonder you don't like old pinballs. Loads of them had this style of artwork.

Last edited:
i love the Metallica artwork by DD, but i don't like that Wizard poster one bit. luckily art is subjective, no doubt many will drool over it, and if they are rare and sought after then the bay of e may well get you the best price. i just hope you don't end up posting them back across the pond again, which would seem a big waste of time and energy.

Looks incredible - would be killer under UV lights in GrizZs Psych Out Tent :cool: Get Will@SOUTH COAST SLAM to buy them, he's minted ;)

I was gonna get one from stern but yep postage killed it for me as well.. It's truly awesome :)
Will PM you..... @GrizZ minted compared to a man that hunts his food and survives under the cover of trees yes. And where is my perfume? ;)

I remember looking at these on the Stern store. $50 was a good price, but the $60 shipping killed it. Was considering a bulk buy myself.

I brought a couple of these with me to the UKPP. If you are interested in purchasing one just ask around the tournament desk for Tim Thornton.

Dave I'm over in daventry if you want me to transport one back for you?

Would need to be tubed id say or it will get mangled on the plane.

Sure let me know if you need me to get it off Tim.

Cheers
Ian

Back
Top Bottom