What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diner reset and clock issue

DanScu

Registered
Hi
First many thanks to those who have already helped me with some other issues with Diner, I've now just got a couple of problems remaining.

1) The clock/wheel doesn't move around during the game or during the wheel test -it just sort of vibrates. The wheel moves round by hand and someone has kindly checked over the stepper motor assembly, so it must be something else causing this issue. 12 volts to the connector is ok.

2) Occasionally when the stand-up target (grill bonus) is hit, the game will either 1) reset 2) indicate "Freeplay" on the display or 3) instantly begin player 2's game even if its just a 1 player game. The target is actually a replacement as the original one broke apart.

Its also just been found that connector 2 J11 pin 2 on the backbox interconnect board is burnt out and the pin has come off with the connector. There are signs of burning around it, I've attached pics below.

Any advice appreciated!
Cheers
Dan
diner interconnect board 004.jpg diner interconnect board 008.jpg diner interconnect board 025.jpg diner interconnect board 033.jpg diner interconnect board 046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom