What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Dialed In LE

I don’t know UK price and if it includes shipping.
My price is in EU, still under warranty, I will provide the bill, and includes playfield protector and orange convolux protector.

But problem is pinball heavens sell for £8995 vat included that can be claimed back and 2 years warranty. plus the NIB part

This man paid vat on his already and trying to add it to his total and you would have to pay vat on his as again to uk, So in theory his should be 9000k euro minus his paid vat and let him take the hit or claim back from french revenue.

Thats how i think it works again could be wayyyyyyyyyy wrong

Yes I paid the TVA.
To be clear options ( playfield protector and convolux) are around 300-400€.
Now I paid it with my company so I will sell it with a bill, where would be noticed price without tva, tva, and price with tva.
If the buyer is a company he will recoup (not sure it is the right word in English) the tva.
the game has been bought 5 months ago, so still under warranty.
Thanks

But problem is pinball heavens sell for £8995 vat included that can be claimed back and 2 years warranty. plus the NIB part

This man paid vat on his already and trying to add it to his total and you would have to pay vat on his as again to uk, So in theory his should be 9000k euro minus his paid vat and let him take the hit or claim back from french revenue.

Thats how i think it works again could be wayyyyyyyyyy wrong
What???

Who can reclaim VAT back on something like this unless they're buying it for a business? Think HMRC might ask questions if you're buying it for your home office as a sole trader :)

Who can reclaim VAT back on something like this unless they're buying it for a business? Think HMRC might ask questions if you're buying it for your home office as a sole trader :)
This is the point. The game belongs to the business. It goes in accounting depreciation.and can sold again with a bill.

Back
Top Bottom