What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Dialed In LE (£7250)

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.

bethamari

Registered
Hi all,

We've got a Dialed In LE that we're looking to sell. It's in lovely condition and was bought off ChrisB.

We've added a few subtle mods to it such as a laserific topper and art side blades. Come with full manual.

Few pictures below - I'll get some better ones taken tomorrow and added.

MVIMG_20181130_212218.jpgMVIMG_20181130_212226.jpg
MVIMG_20181130_212235.jpg

Last edited:
And get the rom with the decent call outs on spiderman vault taken from the original. Or just get an original! :) or get star trek - very similaor game!

Cheers,
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing wrong with the callouts on Spiderman Vault. Plus different villains so wouldn't work.
Don’t both SM & SMVE have the same villains?

Wait for the MCU SM vault ;)

Last edited:
Have you actually played or even seen a Spiderman Vault ?
Should have said “both” not bother, correct it now.

Both games have Venom, Sandman, Doc Oc & Green Goblin. Hence my question in response to your response to @Neil McRae post.

Spiderman vault also has Electro and Jack o Lanterns.
Thus to my original reply that the vault has different villains thus the Rom would not work.

Spiderman vault also has Electro and Jack o Lanterns.
Thus to my original reply that the vault has different villains thus the Rom would not work.
Ah brill thanks, that’s why I asked originally above.

One of the few Sterns I’ve not played.

I've not seen a SM Vault Edition in real life but would love one, or ideally we really want to pick up a TWD LE if someone wants to buy our Dialed In ;)

Closest I've seen and played to a VE was this Home Edition version. Love the idea of the VE using comic book art rather than photos from Maguire films.

IMG_20190120_084608.jpg

Last edited:
Closest I've seen and played to a VE was this Home Edition version. Love the idea of the VE using comic book art rather than photos from Maguire films.

How much better is that art than the original..!!

Sorry we should REALLY be talking about your beautiful DI :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom