What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Demolished Man!! - A painful and very slow shop log!

AND IT'S FINISHED HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

It plays perfectly and no fault reports at all. Just the shop labels to make and stick on along with the apron cards.
Finally thanks to everyone on the forum who gave technical help and generously donated lots of parts, without you this would never of seen completion.

I will be making a decent contribution to the forum once the machine is sold.

Last couple of pics of it.

Cheers

Kev

Amazing. Who’d have thought it would ever look so good again. Just goes to show. Nothing is too far gone (well almost)

Well done mate that machine was doomed and you brought it back to life and beyond. You must be well pleased with yourself.

Most impressive thread .....everrrrr!!

From the mad scientist alchemy to the pause whilst a man cave with technology to rival batman's is erected this thread has been epic Kev, well played sir!

Hoping we see this at one of the upcoming shows, if only to see what's been done to bring this from the dead to what it is now.
Let's hope the new owner will oblige.

Amazing results and one of the top shop logs on here. I hope you start another we can't get enough shopping and learning from you skilled guys :thumbs:

Final note donation of £150 made to the forum in recognition of the members on here who helped me out with various parts. Couldn't of done it without your help and generosity.

Thanks again

Kev

Wow - Kev that’s really generous of you - thank you - as I always say, it’s everyone that donates that keeps this place running!! [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom