What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Deadpool Pro HUO - Uk spec

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Run out of space and mojo low, so its time to sell some stuff. First up is my HUO NIB Deadpool that i bought from PH. Pretty much as new really. Really enjoyed it but need to space for a wpc-95 game that i use for board testing and repairs so it needs to go.

£5600 Collection or use Martin.

Anyone seriously interested is welcome round to play it and inspect. Plus anyone buying should make sure they are happy before it leaves here.

Other stuff i have in storage currently is Earthshaker and Bally Star Trek (both projects) plus i have a friend who is selling a stern transformers soon.

IMG_4830.JPG
IMG_4831.JPG
IMG_4832.JPG
IMG_4833.JPG
IMG_4834.JPG
IMG_4835.JPG
IMG_4836.JPG
IMG_4837.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG
IMG_4839.JPG
IMG_4840.JPG
IMG_4841.JPG
IMG_4842.JPG
IMG_4843.JPG

I stumbled on one of these in Olso recently. I'm not a Deadpool fan but the layout and art were striking, I'd probably have one if I was rich. GLWTS.

Nope, can't do it, the window of opportunity has closed. Need to keep this game for longer, ha ha ha

Something else will need to go instead or go into storage. Hmmmm

Also thinking that temporary playfield swaps with people may be possible with these newer stern titles in the future to. To try a new game out for a while without needing to move the whole frikin cab. Would maybe swap my deadpool with a jurraisc park table for a bit in the future. All you'd need is to unplug the playfield (super easy now with these) and swap the sd card i reckon.

Back
Top Bottom