What's new

Wanted Deadpool Premium or LE

Clive

Registered
Sorely tempted by some of the pins currently for sale, especially Hobbit and those NIB Houdini's, but the most in-demand pin in my household is Deadpool. So with space at a premium, would hate to commit to something and have a 'for sale' ad for Deadpool appear the next day. If the influx of Stranger Things, Wonkas and Elvira's is making anyone feel its time to move one on, please shoot me a PM.

its a great game, and make sure you get the premium/LE, the loop shot is worth the extra on its own!

A while back I had a couple of pins on my Radar. DP & BM66 both myself and Gabe (my 8yr old) were lucky to sample the delights of these pins for the 1st time at last years NLP care of PH’s Cracking lineup.
I gave in to Gabe and went NIB DP in LE flavour via Phil even though I hankered for BM66 over it as my 1st choice.
I am now lucky enough to now own both these pins with BM66 in matching LE flavour too and although BM66 gets all the hype with Lymans deep code polishing it to perfection and fully loading it with all all the required mods we still both prefer DP and is one of the most played pins in our lineup.
DP has everything, super art on a cracking layout with music and call outs that has you grinning ear to ear.
My advice is to hold back those those temptations until one comes up and that’s from someone who owns and loves TH and was also tempted by Houdini. You will not regret it.
oh and as Neil says go prem/le as it will end up a keeper.

3B6D6C00-13BE-481D-9880-1836B62E4195.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom