What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead pool

Not much difference in game play between premium and pro... by the looks of it so most likely stick with pro

I was thinking the same at first, but now I'm tempted by the Premium because of the left orbit to right ramp feature. Much prefer a loop than it dropping into the pops every time. Either way look forward to playing it in Tilt soon, should help me make up my mind between the two!

do you have a link to examples? I love 16bit stuff.

EDIT: only just seen the YouTube link above. Note to self, don't try to juggle a large international conference call with browsing Pin Info o_O

Dont know why not... I do it Daily!! :D

Wonder if there's going to be a rush of orders after the Deadflip stream this week. Quite tempting, but not sure there's that much on machines above pro really to justify the extra

I like the fact that the pro is virtually the same as the le. It means those with the money can still get a collectable but those who just want a pinball to play still get the same machine effectively. Not that i can even afford a pro... :(

Loving the sounds to. Retro robotron defender stuff in there :) and the music sounds good to. Video is still what's dragging me in Though, frikin great

FINISH HIM...

Animations are spectacular. I can see this doing well in the arcades with people wandering over thinking it's a new take on an old-skool fighting game

Animations are spectacular. I can see this doing well in the arcades with people wandering over thinking it's a new take on an old-skool fighting game

There is a lot of love for this era of animation. It will do well on location as it attracts a wider audience. Love it

What I love to is the other companies in pinball are really pushing stern to be great and it's working :)

competition drives quality and awakes complacency, thats for sure. Increased competition can only be good for players and owners.

Absolutely Superb - they’ve put a lot of effort in to make this stand out - agree on lil-deadpool that got irritating after a while, music and Sfx fantastic and the best bit of news was extra modes for Premium and LE - finally! Shots didn’t look clunky but am slightly concerned that it looked a little easy to hit them.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What I love to is the other companies in pinball are really pushing stern to be great and it's working :)

I think in part that’s the reason but what’s also helping (and it’s good and somewhat surprising to see) it’s clear that stern are making a hell of a lot more money part thru volume part thru pricing and they are using that to invest in more resources and take more time and invest much more into a game to do a better job - also think the LCD and getting the most out of it has finally got to a high maturity level. It doesn’t look good for JJP Pirates vs this...

Neil.

How long is the shipment time from Us to .OZ? That seems crazy long?

How long is the shipment time from Us to .OZ? That seems crazy long?
Depends when the shipment is booked - it's done in one allotment. Shipping takes approx 30 to 40 days once it leaves US port. I guess they fulfil their US order first, then they crank their line for global distros orders. You guys are a bit closer than us, so surely you'll get yours way before us. BTW, Stern shipments always tend to be late. Iron Maiden was due here in early May, but it ended up landing in mid June. We are hoping to have Deadpool arrive on time to have it in our Classic Gaming area at PAX Aus 2018 (end of October) - fingers crossed.

Wow didn’t realise it was that long a voyage. Gone are the days when international machines were shiped first!

Love that mode where he is slicing ****!

...and the best bit of news was extra modes for Premium and LE - finally!

I had to tune out pretty early, did they mention anything other than another disco multiball? If not I wouldn’t be too excited, Tron LE has Daft Punk multiball over the Pro and it honestly doesn’t add much to the game - and I’m a huge DP fan.

Back
Top Bottom