What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted DE Frankenstein

Sold mine for £1700 a little while back. Great PF, Pinball Dr DMD, Cab in OK condition...

Last edited:
Any one got one they want to part with :)

Can swap with a nice NBA Fastbreak or cash.

Regards
Russell

I'm a real fan of that DE style artwork :) and LOVE the back glass think its one of the best :)

Must be one around some where :)

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not a fan of ebay pins always overpriced especially when sold by none collectors. And the price is already bumped £500 for the service (I could do my self hehe)

Will keep eye on it, might concider viewing if he sold without service :D

Regards
Russell

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not a fan of ebay pins always overpriced especially when sold by none collectors. And the price is already bumped £500 for the service (I could do my self hehe)

Will keep eye on it, might concider viewing if he sold without service :D

Regards
Russell
View, and try to do a deal. He will have ebay fees if he sells it on there so should be wriggle room.

My gut feeling looking at (and I could be wrong of course) , even considering the poor pics... Is it's in decent enough shape, cab doesn't look too bad, will almost certainly need the usual playfield cleanup. But I think there is a decent enough Frankie there.

You just need to decide how much you want it [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yeah if he will sell without service might be worth the drive :)

Regards
Russell

Back
Top Bottom