What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted DE Batman

Know of an awesome cab but that has a totally hosed play field, this side of the Irish Sea though

Possibly an option if you get a good playfield but crap cab (which i find is normally the case)

Are you keeping Torpedo Alley when it is done @ronsplooter ?
Nice uncommon game. I think the first 5 DE games were great. Even Playboy has it's charm.
Would be great seeing all those Stereo grills in a row

Are you keeping Torpedo Alley when it is done @ronsplooter ?
Nice uncommon game. I think the first 5 DE games were great. Even Playboy has it's charm.
Would be great seeing all those Stereo grills in a row

I'll hang onto it for a bit but who knows in the future :) It's the best of the early DE games IMO :thumbs:

Don't want to further hijack this post, but that Batman sold for about 800quid more than I thought it would. It was proper fooked. Definitely shill bidding there.
Considering Andys one didn't sell for 1k just a few weeks ago. So don't think it was just a batman fan who wanted it.

Don't want to further hijack this post, but that Batman sold for about 800quid more than I thought it would. It was proper fooked. Definitely shill bidding there.
Considering Andys one didn't sell for 1k just a few weeks ago. So don't think it was just a batman fan who wanted it.
Ironically, Andy's is probably worth 1.6K but I think a lot are thinking like me and wont give him any money. I looked around for a playfield and there's none. CPR are running the DE Star Trek playfield so there's hope.

sooo.... Wanted DE Star Trek too.

Bump. Still want. Not the one on ebay with the wrong backglass. That one was sold out from under me last week (BIN was 1250, whilst I was quickly searching for a glass he sold it) and is being flipped.

Classy. Nice that he’s pointing out to potential buyers the non-standard backglass too..... :rolleyes:

Good luck with your search! :)

I'd be interested in a potential trade-in for my DE Batman if you are still searching for one? I realise that's not completely what you're after... backglass is original and in nice condition, cabinet could use a little TLC. Playfield has a small blemish where ball drops from the ramp. Plastics are all good. DMD works well and no defects. Not desperate to get rid. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom