What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Data East TMNT £2000

Carl85

Registered
Alias
Carl85
Data East TMNT is overall nice Player condition. Cab is in pretty good shape. Hardly any fade just the usually wear to the rear of the cabinet. Original back glass in great shape with new lift channel fitted. Has the original data easy shooter rod fitted and a new lock down bar. Glass has a few scratches on it. The playfield is in decent shape for a TMNT. There is the usual shooter lane wear and in the captive ball target area. Please see photos. There is a playfield protector fitted that has started to lift in areas but has seem to has served its purpose protect most of the playfield. The main ramp is in decent shape but the right ramp does have a couple of cracks in it, a metal strip has been fitted to the corner. This ramp always takes a beating shooting the ball. There has been a colour pin2dmd fitted which just display the original graphics in green. I believe that someone in the pin2dmd community is producing full colour graphics for the game. All original boards in the back box and the flipper board. The flipper board is a bit loose and could do with some thicker screws to hold it in place more securely. All original play mates toys are still in the game and the original topper is in good shape. One plastic has a crack in it and the left sling has broken. The cabinet has new legs fitted along with new bolts, feet and cabinet protectors.
New pizza decal has been fitted as well as sewer decal. the sewer is slightly lifted. never got around to sorting it. doesn't seem to effect the game at all.
has a re-printed manual with it too.

The game had Full LED’s including flashers. All inserts are premium 2smd super bright and GI are all standard frosted.

Please check photos thoroughly for condition

Just looking to get what I paid back £2000

Any questions please ask.

Collection or Courier i.e Martin
IMG_0369.jpeg
IMG_0370.jpeg
IMG_0371.jpeg
IMG_0372.jpeg
IMG_0373.jpeg
IMG_0374.jpeg
IMG_0375.jpeg
IMG_0376.jpeg
IMG_0377.jpeg
IMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg
IMG_0381.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg
IMG_0409.jpeg
IMG_0405.jpeg
IMG_0406.jpeg
IMG_0407.jpeg

Last edited:
Noice! I couldn't have resisted trying the colour code on that pin2dmd.

Rare and nice to see it sold for what I’ve said one is worth
You, might think its worth 2k.
I certainly dont.
At the end of the day its worth what someone is willing to pay. I know for a fact i would not be paying anything like for one.

True and mine will never be sold for £700 so 2k is what I said to Kevin last summer or a trade . Unicorn machines and very seldom come up for sale

I'd say TMNT probably isn't worth £2000 to the majority of people, but if yours is worth that to you then great! 👍

However assuming by unicorn you mean rare rather than magical, equine or indeed horny, I would dispute that as they made 3750 of them and they do come up for sale from time to time. :)

Aha the good old "It's nut wurth taht m8" debate.

Pins are still going up in value. I expect to see £3k TMNT's in the next few years. Boy that's gonna ruffle some feathers. 😂

Last edited:
If that happens I will REALLY regret that I sold mine a few years ago..... :eek:
I think we all regret selling machines in the past. TZ and SS for £1k, WW for £250 and look what they go for now, but then we paid a lot less back in the day as well. Still wouldn’t fork out for a DE TMNT though. I was tempted by a DE Simpsons but only got as far as buying the back glass and I’ve had a few DE machines so I’m no DE hater..

If that happens I will REALLY regret that I sold mine a few years ago..... :eek:
I think we all regret selling machines in the past. TZ and SS for £1k, WW for £250 and look what they go for now, but then we paid a lot less back in the day as well. Still wouldn’t fork out for a DE TMNT though. I was tempted by a DE Simpsons but only got as far as buying the back glass and I’ve had a few DE machines so I’m no DE hater..

Can't beat yourself up over prices, it's really no different to anything else that goes up (or down) in value. I really wish I'd bought some gold back in July 2015 when I had the chance but turned it down. Could've tripled my money in 3 years. Could have 6x my money if i'd bought some in 2005.

Today's pinball prices will seem cheap in 5-10 years. That's just the way it goes.

Back
Top Bottom