What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Data East Playfield

magic

Registered
Hi looking for a Data East playfield, complete if possible, but anything considered

thanks

I'll have a load of spares from the Batman one that I got off Steve earlier in the week if you need anything. The playfield is just going on the wall, so anything off the back (and whats left on the front) is up for grabs if you want it.

I'll have a load of spares from the Batman one that I got off Steve earlier in the week if you need anything. The playfield is just going on the wall, so anything off the back (and whats left on the front) is up for grabs if you want it.

DE Batman ? or Batman Forever ?

A mate has been looking a DE Batman playfield, his is destroyed but lives in a near imaculate cabinet :hmm:

Hi I have a data east cab , looking for something complete or semi complete to put in it, Star Wars or a Batman would be nice but at this stage open to anything as it just sitting there taunting me every time I pass it, it originally was a LW3 but I all ready have one, I don’t really want to make a VPin out of an original cab,

Thanks for the replies
Cheers

Do you have the transformer? Do you have the boardset in back box? Do you have translite? Do you have flipper board and wiring in cabinet? Do you have wiring looms etc?

A data east board set will cost a fair bit.

To have any resale value you would have to decal your cabinet as well that takes about 40 hours to do the job properly (stripping down, repairing and preparing cab takes time).

Getting a pinall together like this will cost you a fortune, and you will have headaches getting it working. A lot of 'spare playfields' have been taken out for a reason, or have been raped of a few parts.

The best idea is making a visual pinball out of that cab.

Anyhow - that is my opinion. Wish you all the best in what you decide.

DE Batman ? or Batman Forever ?

A mate has been looking a DE Batman playfield, his is destroyed but lives in a near imaculate cabinet :hmm:
It's a batman forever. And the top has been stripped.
I'm going to strip everything else and hang it on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom