What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D&D Pinball Tucson

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

I really love this place, its basically an old garage converted into a pinball place. A lot of machines and the guy who owns the place works flat out to keep them in good shape, they run a few tourneys here also which is cool. I did chuckle though when I played one of the best players at TWD and beat him on one ball (and I suck) he was shocked to hear I had a TWD at home :D LOL

IMG_4487.jpg IMG_4488.jpg

they also have a rob zombie which I have to say I really loved - fantastic game; the wife liked it also!

Attachments

• IMG_4480.jpg
    IMG_4480.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4481.jpg
    IMG_4481.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4482.jpg
    IMG_4482.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4483.jpg
    IMG_4483.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4485.jpg
    IMG_4485.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4486.jpg
    IMG_4486.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 14
Sounds like you're doing a USA road trip 'Man Vs Pinball'. Cool.

been bouncing backwards and forwards for past few months but probably no new locations in the US for a while. Should in in California and Austin for the F1 later in the year. Just thought it was useful to post info incase anyone else is in the neighbourhood :D

been bouncing backwards and forwards for past few months but probably no new locations in the US for a while. Should in in California and Austin for the F1 later in the year. Just thought it was useful to post info incase anyone else is in the neighbourhood :D

Had actually planned to go to Austin this year for the race, life got in the way though so not this year sadly...

I really love this place, its basically an old garage converted into a pinball place. A lot of machines and the guy who owns the place works flat out to keep them in good shape, they run a few tourneys here also which is cool. I did chuckle though when I played one of the best players at TWD and beat him on one ball (and I suck) he was shocked to hear I had a TWD at home :D LOL

View attachment 47938 View attachment 47939

they also have a rob zombie which I have to say I really loved - fantastic game; the wife liked it also!
Rob Zombie has very basic code right now but I think Spooky get the importance of coding this game well, so that it's more likely buyers have confidence in Alice Cooper.

There is a 'massive' update ( V20 ) due soon which will change the game completely. And there are more updates planned after that.

Ben Heck stepped in to help Fawzma and spent 9 straight days adding his input:)

Back
Top Bottom