What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cyclone Rubber Diagram

Andy B

Site Supporter
Bought new rubber set for a Williams Cyclone but it did not come with a diagram. None in the manual either. Machine I’m fitting it to has quite a few rubbers missing so I have nothing to go off.

Before I take a stab in the dark and end up with 3 rubbers of the the wrong size too many or 2 short, anyone have a rubber ring diagram please?

Thanks

Andy

Last edited:
Andy,

At the time, Williams games had a second (dedicated) manual for parts. Works' German-allocation Swords of Fury was the same, I could only get the parts manual in English.

I've just looked on ipdb, where I see that the rubber parts are listed with the Solenoid/Flashers diagram/listing, Page 40 of the Operations manual.

Now we only have to hope that it's right..

Last edited:
Thanks both. I replaced like for like and for the ones I had left over I tried to get their correct positions from ipdb photos (but still ended up with 4 extra!).

Back
Top Bottom