What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom toy paint jobs

Nice. Takes me back to when i used to paint those 40k Citadel figures in my yoof.

Nice. Takes me back to when i used to paint those 40k Citadel figures in my yoof.

Ha I used to do them blood Angels and goth orks. Stuff I do these days is pretty big working on another franky and his bride at the mo and they are 18-19" high

Just like to thank Rudi for doing a great job on my Well Walker, it's back in the machine and looks 100% better than what came with the machine.
I can totally recommend him for any custom artwork you might want doing. I'm mega stoked with the work he did for me.
D.

Outstanding work dude! I know who I'm gonna come to when I need some custom toys on my restores! ;)

Nice work Rudi. I'm sure some 'before' shots of the Well Walker would also help to sell just how big a difference your work made on that particular project.

Doh, sorry Rudi - managed to totally miss that.

So much more detail after you'd finished with it - looks loads better.

I would have thought so too @RudeDogg1 . Maybe do a couple of toys from your own machine to showcase different things...personally, if I had still an STTNG, then that little landing craft spaceship would be on it's way to you straight away, and the cannons too - they're both desperate for better painting.

Current work in progress, another awesome Jeff yagher sculpt. So far I've put down the flesh colours and done some pastel shading still need to paint all the details (scars, burns, hair ect)

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_06_10_469f307a6b272600f4aede46a8877fe1.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_06_10_3eb4af8eec29026dd91a9ae0f26d2c3f.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_06_10_9862f808c1727fe7273689e05aa4a8e5.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_06_10_7d72d1717aabb9bfb0d4342d8c814c5f.jpg

Some nice mottling and vein work thanks to the new airbrush. I'd of liked to of done that to daz's walker but neither of my other brushes were capable

Back
Top Bottom