What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently playing?

bethamari

Registered
Hey all,

Noticed a few people mention what consoles they've got on here previously and was just wondering what everyone's currently playing video game wise and if it's something we could start a thread on? :)

At the moment I've been playing lots of Golf Story on Switch and have both L.A. Noire and Skyrim lined up next. I've completed L.A. Noire previously when it launched on 360 and adored it.

Ongoing wise I'm still playing FFXIV online on a mixture of PS4 and PC too, but I still need to finish the Stormblood expansion! :)

I haven't had chance to play much recently. In fact I've just sold a load of my unopened games. Finished work now until January so hoping to try out Fallout 4 VR and Doom VFR.

Ace! I've not tried Spelunky before, is it like Steamworld Dig at all? Did you see the teaser trailer for Spelunky 2 that was released during Paris Games Week?

My gaming took a huge hit when pinball took hold but I'm currently back in there for a while at least. Earlier in the year I played quite a bit of wipeout omega collection and Horizon Zero Dawn. The latter I've just got back into and finished, absolutely fantastic game.

Ace! I've not tried Spelunky before, is it like Steamworld Dig at all? Did you see the teaser trailer for Spelunky 2 that was released during Paris Games Week?
I can't wait for Spelunky 2. No idea how they can improve on it honestly. I love it because it's the kind of game you can play for 10 minutes at a time, or sit down all afternoon and try one of the challenges (it's ridiculously hard to complete). Every game is different, and there are loads of secrets to discover.

I'm a bit of a videogame fan too, I have the Switch (Mario was really good) and will probably try and sink my teeth into a new game over Xmas. Not decided what yet. Might try the 'latest' Mass Effect as I loved the earlier episodes.

Super Mario Odyssey on Switch is all I'm playing at the moment but before that it was Everybody's Golf on PS4 :thumbs: Mario Kart 8 will be next and I've still got Persona 5 to start...got it for my birthday earlier in the year and it's still sat there sealed :rolleyes:

Super Mario Odyssey on Switch is all I'm playing at the moment...
How many moons are you up to? I’m only around 150ish, but loads to see still, and I’m not spending much time on it due to work/kids/Christmas, plus Zelda is far too distracting. Mario Kart also remains unplayed...

Used to play Spelunker on the C64! loved it.

Currently still playing Black Ops 3/IW on PS4. Just finished 'The Last of Us Remastered' and RE7. Got PSVR to look forward to at Christmas with Skyrim VR.

Any COD players on here? Pinball Clan???

Player unknown battle grounds on PC,
its the only game I've played in ages that gives me a proper rush!
Its hard as nail with a steep learning curve

Hardly touched a console in the last few years, but I saw my kids playing Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4 and now I'm hooked too.

How many moons are you up to?

About 280 at the moment :thumbs: I've completed the Story so unlocked the moon rocks and am now working my way back through each world clearing up all the remaining moons and purple coins. Cap Kingdom is fully done and I'm nearly through Cascade Kingdom.....still loads to do though :D I'm not going to buy Zelda until I've fully completed Mario!

Just put a playstation one emulator on my tablet and reminiscing with a game that had me jumping around a lot. ... Silent Hill playing with my ear buds in. Superb game.

Oh wow that's loads of moons @ronsplooter! I stopped shortly after finishing up the main story game, I've got too many other games to play on Switch right now. Haven't really sunk my teeth properly into Zelda yet and I'd like to try Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at some point.

Oh wow that's loads of moons

If I get into a game I'll want to complete all of it if I can and Mario is one of those games. I'm going for all moons, all purple coins, all costumes and stuff from both shops, all captures and all music :eek:

Once all that is done I'll get Zelda and after that either Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Mario vs Rabbids :thumbs: I'll probably pick up Golf Story as well at some point :)

I bought a PS4 and PSVR a few weeks ago. Kept my PS Plus subscription up so I've got a ton of "free" games to play. Currently playing COD WW2 and LittleBigPlanet 3. Saving PSVR for Xmas and looking forward to Resident Evil 7.

I'm still playing GTA V on PS4. They released some new 'Doomsday' DLC the other day with new vehicles and stuff to do.

Wolfenstien II on PC
Forza 7 on Xbox
Mario Kart on the N64
James Pond II on the Megadrive

Always seems funny to me as someone who used to have to wait 45 minutes for a game to load from tape on to a spectrum or C64, that now we have to wait a day for a game download 55GB.... and then another 4 hours again 3 weeks later when they release a patch - Progress! :confused:

I got Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Christmas :D Just an hour in so far, been walking around the starting area and doing as many of the side quests as I can before departing

Playing a lot of Destiny 2 on Xbox. Have quit work for a couple of months so meant to be starting a clean and fix of RFM. However not been well so destiny 2 all in

Back
Top Bottom