What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credits / players adding automatically

davro-one

Registered
Like the title says my whitewater has started loading extra players when in free play - you hit the start button and commence playing look up at the display and it’s auto added 1 or 2 extra players ? Any ideas ? Thought I had found it with a close contact on the cabinet tilt / plumb bob switch but it did it again last night

start button is on the switch matrix so you might have a shorted diode or a short somewhere. check the other switches on the same row 3 and col 1.
in switch test test all switches and see if any triggering the start button as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep start by posting switch matrix current state and then see what changes.

Start button is indeed on Switch matrix but part of cabinet input so on dedicated input top left of switch inputs on MPU.

Cheers Alan , I thought I found it by doing exactly what you’ve said ( the plumb bob is on the same column I think ?)
I’ll have another look - it’s been a pig of a machine to get fault free to be honest but I love the WH20

Back
Top Bottom