What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Creature Parts (CFTBL)

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
There appears to be more of these about than I thought so will ask the forum if anyone has the following parts for sale:

Whirlpool - plastic and decals in near perfect condition
Playfield window, same as Congo - Decals mainly but I would be interested in the window and decals together or separate, in near perfect condition
Snackbar surrounding plastic
Speaker Panel, deluxe with LED lights - either complete panel with LED kit fitted or either panel or LED kit.
Pink posts
Black Williams flippers
box of green #86 bulbs

Any other decals, ramps, plastics you may have lying around.

If you are shy on prices, PM me. :thumb:

Cal, I've got a pf window which was left over from my Congo. I replaced it with a clearer one. Although I've since treasure coved it and polished it to get some of the scratches out. From memory it's not too bad. Obviously wont have any decals. I think a NOS one is about £80. So yours for a tenner plus postage?? I'll dig it out and check the condition and send you some pics mate. Pm me your email addy.

Geoff
You can get most of whats on your list from Phil at PH.
D.
Still trying to get over this bloody flu, been knocked for six for three days with it and feeling really sorry for myself and getting zero care from the Mrs, nothing new there then.

Gaz has helped me out with a playfield window which will allow me to practice cleaning the last few scratches but try an idea out.
The decals on the current window are pealing off, is there a technique to re-glue them?

The list of parts grows as I realise that some on the machine are repro. They are not broken and do the job for now but I would like Creech to look his best:

* Left Slingshot plastic
* Kiss plastic
* Right ramp decals

PH seem to have little of the decals I would really like so I might do a big buy from the states.

Real flu can knock you sideways, only had it twice but both times were nothing like a cold or man flu, I lost myself for a few days and even day time TV felt interesting. Good luck with the recovery. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom