What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Creature From The Black Lagoon - Restoration Needed

My mistake. It is green.

20180320_192255.jpg

To be honest - you PMed me on the Facebook visual pinball site and I said -put it on 99p start on ebay.

Exactly what @mufcmufc said. He is correct.

It will find its 'value' on that.

As I said - I thought the £400 offer you had was too low - BUT the problem is - it needs redecalling, new translite, loads of new plastics and if I was a buyer I have to assume that all boards will need work.

You have to be realistic Matthew - I said it would be worth quite a bit of money if restored - but you have to put in SO MUCH WORK. TO redecal a cabinet properly - its 40 hours work. Time is money.

To be honest - you PMed me on the Facebook visual pinball site and I said -put it on 99p start on ebay.

Exactly what @mufcmufc said. He is correct.

It will find its 'value' on that.

As I said - I thought the £400 offer you had was too low - BUT the problem is - it needs redecalling, new translite, loads of new plastics and if I was a buyer I have to assume that all boards will need work.

You have to be realistic Matthew - I said it would be worth quite a bit of money if restored - but you have to put in SO MUCH WORK. TO redecal a cabinet properly - its 40 hours work. Time is money.
so what happened to it - has it gone to ebay or been sold on here ?

Demolished man still on going - taking a rest whilst the new pin shack is constructed - DM should have it's grand unveiling later in the year!!!

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom