What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Cow Poke EM - complete restoration

Fantastic restoration. I did a Buckaroo a few years ago, although not up to the same standard as yours.

Attachments

• IMGP1210.JPG
    IMGP1210.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Other side.JPG
    Other side.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMGP1718.JPG
    IMGP1718.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 27
That’s a superb restoration and on a par with Giacamo’s own creations. Great choice of machine to restore too 👍

Excellent job, and it's a great game - I've always enjoyed playing David Duttons at the pinball meets.

OMG. Sorry if I have been slow on the uptake chaps....

That’s a superb restoration and on a par with Giacamo’s own creations. Great choice of machine to restore too 👍

Does this mean that Mr Fresh might be eBay 2019 legend aka Card-Whiz guy ????

"There is only one person in the UK that can better my restorations and he knows who he is (GM).... it even has a new “Premium” Ball.... The restoration cost alone has exceeded £1500, so no silly offers of time-wasters please. I will keep this one rather than sell it for a stupid price. If you want the very best it does cost!.... Two "dreamers" have left small (non-refundable) cash deposits but failed to purchase. Please do not mess around!"

:suspect:

Back
Top Bottom