What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cosplay...ing pinball

Mercifull

Registered
Alias
Matt Sims
Does anyone else dress up to play Pinball? i.e. Do you dress like Rod Sterling to play TZ? Wear full plate mail for MM? Or don Uncle Fester's clothes to play TAF?...

Or is it just me?... ?

E%zJ6GxuTVaA9s10m%HVDA.jpgIMG_2468.JPG

Is there a GotG at Special When Lit? If so Then I'll have to pop there as Star-Lord ?

I imagine that there's some overlap of people who dress as Stormtroopers and who own one of the SW machines.

I have a GB proton pack and jumpsuit I made for a halloween costume... In fact the proton pack is right there <--------

I have a GB proton pack and jumpsuit I made for a halloween costume... In fact the proton pack is right there <--------
I best not mention that to my lad ,or he will be sending you a PM about it , :rofl:
But knowing him I bet he has already spotted your post ;)

Pic a little low res, but looks great. Mine has some basic lighting effects but its only made of scrap materials, cardboard tubes, EVA foam, cat5 cable etc.

Mine's no better, cobbled together but came out OK...

IMG_2134.jpg
IMG_2986.jpg
IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3009.jpg
    IMG_3009.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 5
Looks amazing! Your detail on the cyclotron is much better than my slap-dash "that'll do" jobber in eva foam haha

k9DAtmL.gif

Pringle tube for the bottom right bit on the cyclotrone?

Is there a GotG at Special When Lit? If so Then I'll have to pop there as Star-Lord ?

I imagine that there's some overlap of people who dress as Stormtroopers and who own one of the SW machines.

Sadly not... but there's an idea... perhaps I can have one on loan just to see you dress up...!!! :thumbs:

New cosplay... visited Special When Lit last week to have a play on the Back To The Future: The Pinball

44029891_10161959843615643_7815854590452039680_n.jpg

Haha that is awesome. I made a little video of me dressed up at SWL. My Polo isn’t quite as cool as a Delorean though ?

Steve, the girl doing the splits against the machine.. is that a trait of the Borg character or was she just showing you she was limber ? Just seems a bit weird if not in character

Steve, the girl doing the splits against the machine.. is that a trait of the Borg character or was she just showing you she was limber ? Just seems a bit weird if not in character
That’s a Klingon, sir ?

ngugh Quch ghaH ghaH ngoDqoq luHar 'IHqu'

Back
Top Bottom