What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congo Excited

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Just won that one on ebay, looks like a nice example, slight pf wear around the top edge of the main hole exposing the mini pf (looks like a doable airbrush and clear coat to get it mint), everything I have read seems to indicate that this is a hidden gem, very rare with a low production run and an excellent pinball. I have toyed with tracking one down for some time, the wait will be over soon.

What do you guys think?? Who’s played one and what’s the verdict??

Cheers Dreads

I've played it a few times and enjoyed it a lot.

You are on a pin buying frenzy right now!! It'll be a Popeye next no doubt....

Nice buy though. Enjoy your new toy.

I've never played one mate but I think it looks cool. Like you say, it's supposed to be a hidden gem!

Good luck with it.

Nice buy.

Like you say Andy its a underrated machine, And great fun to play . Especially love the multiball where they are erupted from the volcano.

D.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1686119 said:
You are on a pin buying frenzy right now!!

Selling also, looks like the JD won over the DM which is up on ebay, was making some space now it's gone again, not sure what's going next, must be the JD but I will have to give it a 2nd chance seeing as there is a lot of love for it.

Had loan of one for 6 months - enjoyed it.Fun game with nice playfield layout with some really satisfying shots, cool jungle music/sounds, the multiball volcano is just *awesome*
smile-1.png

The only downsides , sorry but you did ask, ..... the lower mini playfield is too easy and therefore ends up being a bit pointless, the gameplay feels just a bit linear ... and perhaps needed a few more modes, lack of a proper wizard mode ....................oh and Amy ....how could I forget Amy, the *cute* talking gorilla :mad:
biggrin-1.png
:mad:

But yeah, makes a nice change from the usual suspects. Nice one. Prob do some nice mods for it too, but I guess not that big a demand considering the lowish production numbers.

GrizZ' date=' post: 1686160 said:
Had loan of one for 6 months - enjoyed it.Fun game with nice playfield layout with some really satisfying shots, cool jungle music/sounds, the multiball volcano is just *awesome*
smile-1.png

The only downsides , sorry but you did ask, ..... the lower mini playfield is too easy and therefore ends up being a bit pointless, the gameplay feels just a bit linear ... and perhaps needed a few more modes, lack of a proper wizard mode ....................oh and Amy ....how could I forget Amy, the *cute* talking gorilla :mad:
biggrin-1.png
:mad:

But yeah, makes a nice change from the usual suspects. Nice one. Prob do some nice mods for it too, but I guess not that big a demand considering the lowish production numbers.

Nice one Ive, that's a good account, won't be modding, no demand, same as JM, WD, FS, DM etc etc, I do usually keep that in the back of my head when using up my limited space but this one was to play, same as the FS, plenty of ideas for mods for that machine but pointless making them so that one is a player also, I play them all but focus on the modders for obvious reasons, purchased the BDK to mod but got nowhere fast with it so it has to go, shame really as it's a great game but I am into my Bally Williams thus far.

Back
Top Bottom