What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert/gig attending thread.....

Tried to get tickets for Rammstein this morning in MK next year.. however was in a meeting so couldn't check till 11 (tickets on sale at 10)...

Nothing left... :(
I got some.. For Brussels :)

Wanted to do Berlin but no luck with that.

If its any consolation (and its not going to be I dont think).... They all seemed to be the same an I looked at just after 10.

Saw Phil Campbell and the bastard sons last night. Enjoyed it.

Phil Campbell for anyone that doesnt realise was the guitarist for Motorhead for over 30 years. There was therefore a number of Motorhead tracks play which was sweet.
Needless to say they didnt sound super close to the originals (Lemmys voice was somewhat unique after all) but nevertheless they are good choons.

Went to the MC50 gig on Monday. For the first time in my life I left a gig early. Bass player from faith no more is going very bald.

Realised after they played kick out the jams that I was getting massive diminishing returns on the rest of their set

Oh well. Seeing the Damned next week

Skindred were amazing well worth seeing check them out if near u, they are all over the country

Skindred tonight dubstep/metal/punk/ragga
Bumped into them about 10 years ago when we were helping open a new gamestation store somewhere North, maybe Bradford or something. I'm sure we made a silly video of them getting chased by life sized costumed characters of Mario and Sonic!

Bought tickets to see Hot Water Music next year as they're celebrating 25 years and playing all of Caution in full. Yesss!

I saw Less Than Jake and Within Temptation last week. Not on the same bill, that would have been eclectic to say the least.

Both were great, hope to see WT again at a festival next year.

Went to see Steve Hackett in London. Blinding stuff. My ears are well shot now.

Nice!

I'd like to see Jawbreaker - they're doing their first UK show in 25 years but it's in London and not sure I fancy the huge capacity venue.

Off to see the lounge kittens on Friday and then Geoff Tate on saturday

Bought a bunch of tickets for gigs next year. Decided to see zz top on the grounds that I’ve never seen them and how much longer can they go on for?

Toying with doing bloodstock as my son likes a lot of the bands but three days of HHHHGGRRGGGHH SATAN might be a bit much for me

I went to see Jay Rayner last night on his "10 Food Commandments" tour, he finished with a piece on the piano, does that count?

I didn’t know Fontaine’s DC were playing tonight GrizZ.....grrrr.
Let us know how good they were cos that’s the last time you will see them in a small club.
The coming album will send them to another league.

10 years or so since seeing these as an emerging band at the UEA LCR (and since seeing them a few times from intimate gigs to large concerts) I am seeing them perform the album that really matters again tomorrow back at the LCR (Lower Common Room) UEA Saturday night. I'll feel 18 again... YES!

I didn’t know Fontaine’s DC were playing tonight GrizZ.....grrrr.
Let us know how good they were cos that’s the last time you will see them in a small club.
The coming album will send them to another league.

There were bloody great. Front man has such intensity , prowling the stage like a man possessed - you can't take your eyes off him.

3rd time I've seen them now . Clocked them at The Great Escape festival back in May in the tiny Marlborough Theatre, maybe 50 people squashed in tiny upstairs room :D and immediately thought they are ones to watch - they blew me away. I had to have a little sit down afterwards and let it sink in.

They are back in Brighton in April @ The Haunt :thumbs: And at next years Great Escape also :thumbs::thumbs:

I am going to see phil collins, my wife loves him and since there are so many deaths in the last few years I decided to suprise her while he still lives :D

Back
Top Bottom