What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Comet smd twin T555

grospaquet31

Site Supporter
Hi,
as my order is somewhere on earth, I was wondering if someone here is willing to sell some warm white Comet leds, smd twin, wedge and frosted.
thanks

Hi,
as my order is somewhere on earth, I was wondering if someone here is willing to sell some warm white Comet leds, smd twin, wedge and frosted.
thanks

Mine arrived last week. Took about 6 weeks on USPS from the US. They came here via Tokyo I think.

However what I did find out this week is that Pinball Heaven has frosted white wedges. I know its not on the PH website and maybe Phil uses them for his own restorations, but worth asking @philpalmer ?
You could have them in your hand by Tuesday too as he does not hang about getting orders out!

Yep mine were held at LAL for weeks back and forth a few times too.

Apparently USPS are putting the bulk of air mail on ships so coming over on surface/slow mail.
A shame. Paid 17$ for delivering a letter And they don’t do it by air. With ups, it is more expensive than my order!

Back
Top Bottom