What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Comet purple passion

Same here!! :)

Failing that, I can always stick an order in, and we can split the postage.....

image.jpg
I have some left.. Mind I want to keep a few back for other possibilities..

Paul you have first dibs..

ooh.. blimey kenny that was quick!!.... Thank you!!

I was going to ask if i could have 6 bayonets, however have looked again and probably will need a few more, so many thanks for the kind offer, however I'll stick an order in to Comet next week... If you could help the others that were interested though that would be great! :)

Cheers
Paul

For GB I used two for the lane guides, one in the centre, replacing that horrible red bayonet and two at the back. Anymore and you start to lose all the incredible colours of the playfield. Tried them under the slings and it was too dark. So I'd say you need 5..

Last edited:
I was looking at two under the lane guides (one each side), two under the slings (one each side), and then Two under the left and right sides each side (that face downwards), however wasn't sure if that was overkill... Then i thought "ooh what about the back board" and got carried away (as per usual!!) :D

In that case - Happy to do 6 bayonets if you have them spare Kenny....??

I'd be up for some of the purple ones, they look sweet.
Keep me in mind Neil when you next make your US trip . You can bring me some of the purple ones back with you, think I will go with a pack of each 555 and 44.

Back
Top Bottom