What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ColourDMD- Ordering

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Anyone ordering form colour DMD?

I am only after a ribbon cable and a mounting bracket and post comes out at $60.00

Can i add to anyones order please?

Cheers

JB

Yup Sean at Pinball Palace, sells the displays and also the cable kits. I think I got a Stern SAM kit off him for £15 a while back.

He was also very helpful attempting to fix a colour dmd circuit board I blew up ( don't ask! ), eventually selling me a new board.

Sean does not stock these items, he came back to me. Colour DMD did come back and say that they would look into the postage costs and come back. But in the mean time if anyone is ordering from hem, let me know please, I will Paypal you the money for the bits i need.

Cheers

JB

Hi, I am going to the US with my job for a week on May 21st.
You could order and send the bits to our office out there (Lewisburg, West Virginia) and I could carry them back over and post them on to you, it would mean the end of the month before you got them. If interested, pm me and I will send you the shipping address.
Just have to be careful as a colleague brought some bits over for me once and the contents almost triggered a bomb scare!

You've never heard of Ministry Of Pinball ?
I've bought plenty from them. Really fast shipping plus you usually get a bonus lolly with your order. :)

Last edited:
who do they normally ship with?
waiting on some bits and cant get the tracking number to work.
I can't remember mate. I usually get my stuff within 2 or 3 days after ordering.

Back
Top Bottom