What's new

ColorDMD for Indy 500 and Black Rose

WhoDunnit has some brilliant animations so I think that will look awesome in colour. Amazing that they have managed to colour so many games.

Is it not fans doing the colouring and then sending them in to colordmd?

Do the colourers get any sort of renumeration for their services or do they just do it for the love of it ?

Is it not fans doing the colouring and then sending them in to colordmd?

Do the colourers get any sort of renumeration for their services or do they just do it for the love of it ?

Yep. They will provide their software and support - though from what I read it's a long process , not for the faint hearted ... it's not as simple as just choosing colors and clicking on the dots :)

I believe you get some royalties as reward.

What about the support for PinballSP? Who does the colouring on those? Is that a similar process?

Pinballsp is far from colordmd quality wise in my view!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pinballsp is far from colordmd quality wise in my view!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I suspected that might be the case. I think the colorDMD is the first upgrade I go to for a pin (and orange DMDs just don't look right next to a colour one...) but they are expensive. Was wondering whether it would be an acceptable alternative for a "cheaper" machine such as FT, Flintstones or similar. Otherwise I'm in for nearly £2k more on the half of my machines that don't have a colorDMD!

I suspected that might be the case. I think the colorDMD is the first upgrade I go to for a pin (and orange DMDs just don't look right next to a colour one...) but they are expensive. Was wondering whether it would be an acceptable alternative for a "cheaper" machine such as FT, Flintstones or similar. Otherwise I'm in for nearly £2k more on the half of my machines that don't have a colorDMD!

I like ColorDMD but I just can't really justify/afford the cost of multiple displays ....... so I just have the one display which I can just swap around my games when the mood takes me. I tend to settle on playing on one title for a week or 2 at a time anyway.

Martin. Colour DMD would look good on JY and FT. Both have great animations..
Thanks Kenny. I assumed that so it's good to get confirmation of this. Roadshow, Popeye and Flintstones are my others. I think I'll be in for an extra 5. That's a whole extra pinball machine!!!

They are deliberately leaving W?D until last as a punishment because each time they announce a new title I email them and ask them to do it next :rolleyes::rofl:
I think they thought WD stands for Why Do it....;):D
Another game I should have picked up last year while they were around 1k.

Back
Top Bottom