What's new

For Sale Color Display pin2dmd evolution (EVO)

msgalaga

Site Supporter
Alias
galaga
Color Display EVOLUTION (EVO) 128x32 THE NEWEST EDITION

** several pieces available

are tested and activated!
-with micro sd card
-latest soft pre-installed

power connection (with matching plug) for b/w or sam/whitestar/sega/data east - is already included!
- after ordering, tell / write me what system you need
price: 185 /each plus 16 shipping

shippment per dhl from germany (with the shipping number)

Attachments

• 20220929_165626.jpg
    20220929_165626.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220929_165638.jpg
    20220929_165638.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Guys....i deal with this guy....all great service and comms. very helpful and great price. plug n play. buy from him.

Hows everyone been finding the shipping with these?. Ordered last month and was shipped in good time but its been sitting at customs since 4th November according to tracking!

Friday 04 November 2022
19:09
Item Received
LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom
19:08
Item at UK customs
LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom

would be nice to have it by Christmas!

Mine shipped quick too but has currently been on holiday in Germany for a couple of days😎I assume the delay in the U.K. is lack of customs staff/civil servants? That’s a long wait though!

Yes long wait, starting to think there may be an issue.

Thanks for the site link, have checked there and just sais the same thing as the royal mail site (sitting at customs since the 4th)

Will double check with msgalaga that it has the right address, maybe thats the issue.

My pin2dmd finally arrived last week after 2 months at UK customs!

royal mails customer service center is next to useless, its all automated and dosent tell you anything more then the online tracking.
Also theres no way to contact customs directly.

So if anyone also waiting for ever for orders then fingers crossed will turn up eventually, but nothing you can really do but wait and hope it shows up.

Id rather pay extra for better courier service personally.

Back
Top Bottom