What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Col’s Xmas Cracker £10 + £2 p&p proceeds will be 100% donated 50/50

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
OK I have put a few bits and bobs together for those looking for a stocking filler.

They comprise of:
1 x Coaster of choice from Stern, Bally, Williams, JJP, Spooky, Gottlieb, Zaccaria, SEGA, Data East.

1 x Fridge Magnet of choice from Bally, Williams or an Aliens Dogtag.

2 x keying Trolly Tokens of Choice from Willy, Boobies or the standard one. Note the standard one can be removed from the trolly while mobile.

All proceeds split between pinballinfo and Gabes footie team 50/50

50% will goto our fantastic forum as a donation to help fund this awesome community we sometimes take for granted.

50% will goto Gabes footie team as they have asked the parents to help raise funds to cover training sessions at our local sports facilities.
They are already doing regular Xmas lottos and raffles but struggling to keep the coffers in the black hence trying to do my bit.

I am donating all the materials at my own cost as well as the time and effort making these. However I would be grateful if at least postage was covered at cost. This is currently £1:95 for 1st class RM as long as it’s kept under 100 grams and no bigger than a large letter hence the carefully chosen items.

Thx and have a merry Xmas Col. 🙏

IMG_1901.jpegIMG_1871.jpegIMG_1904.jpeg

Go on then Col, if there's a choice williams, williams and Trolly please if not what ever is left. is paypal @colspinballmods?
Thanks & merry Christmas

Go on then Col, if there's a choice williams, williams and Trolly please if not what ever is left. is paypal @colspinballmods?
Thanks & merry Christmas
Use friends and family option otherwise they will take a chunk to my personal account which I’ll send via PM 🙏

I'll take a set of Williams mate. PayPal incoming.

Williams,Williams, Standard

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas 🎄

Back
Top Bottom