What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Coin Door #1

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Dual entry Coin door. Not sure if someone could advise what this may have come from, however seems Brand new. Looks like it has slots for C120 Mechs.... £50 £40 Plus shipping at cost.
If it wont go in a Pin i'm sure that it would work nicely in a Vid or Virtual Pin (Is the standard Pin size)

IMG_3222.jpg
IMG_3223.jpg

Last edited:
It's for my Diner ,it should have a system 11 coin door in it but has a arcade door fitted in it instead .My cabinet hole is 10 1/4" x 12 1/2" if that fits in @Paul I will take it please as my frame is broken

IMG_3491.jpg
IMG_3492.jpg

Thats from the outside of the inner bezel to the other side outside of the inner Bezel.. So i recon that it should fit....

@Paul looks like it is 1/2" under size on the width . If I could have the bolt holes measurement just to make sure please , sorry I normally work in feet and inches ,I forgot myself ,ops
Top bolt center to bottom bolt center and than left to right bolts centers ,mine are top to bottom 281mm and left to right 327mm centers , hopefully this is what you have .

@Paul looks like it is 1/2" under size on the width . If I could have the bolt holes measurement just to make sure please , sorry I normally work in feet and inches ,I forgot myself ,ops
Top bolt center to bottom bolt center and than left to right bolts centers ,mine are top to bottom 281mm and left to right 327mm centers , hopefully this is what you have .

Yup...

591b6321d4460517da4d310e7b424b1f.jpg

6c7d70493bb98c83a90be8e33e50c1a0.jpg

Looks about right to me :)

Back
Top Bottom