What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliify

Tombyrne

Registered
Hi,
Can anyone help me with finding a UK source of cliffy's other than one stop who don't have what I need in stock and haven't replied to my request.
I just need a 3/4" carbon fibre ring to cover damage and protect Doc Ock on Spider-man. The wider ring if possible

From speaking to Cliffy he's got a bit of a backlog at the moment. He told me it would take 2-3 weeks before he could get a TZ set to me.

Just email Cliff directly through his site, he's a top bloke and should see you right re: postage

http://www.passionforpinball.com/
What an absolute top,top guy Cliff is. My order came to around 14 dollars and he still took time out to say thanks and told me he has 2200 emails with 500 unanswered and most orders were over $300.00 so i think he was amused at my “ahem,” order.
He even sent me pictures!
My new hero.

Yeah Cliffy is the man. Crazy that he's the sole source of protectors for every pinball machine in the world.

I echo everyone else's comments on cliffy. I ordered twice from him direct and got nothing but top service. He always respond to emails real quick and is generally very nice.

Back
Top Bottom